Copying Michael's post.
1. Blowing up balloons. I have never successfully done this.
2. Climbing up lots of stairs. Must pause to catch breath.
3. Pronouncing the word prom. Or mom.
4. Deciding where to eat. I'm very good at deciding what I don't want.
5. Being left alone without notice. I am an introvert and love alone time but I must have advance warning that I'm about to be alone, otherwise I freak out.
6. Raising one eyebrow. KC laughs at my attempts.
7. Being coordinated or graceful. Words never used to describe me.
8. Keeping my mouth shut. I talk too much, interrupt people and I argue a lot.
9. Driving in snow. Nope.
10. Giving up on books. I have come to accept this of myself. I'm pretty good at knowing what I will like and what I shouldn't even bother picking up, but sometimes I read an awful book that I shouldn't waste my time on - I am always telling other people life is too short for bad books, but I don't listen - but I just can't stop because I want to know for sure it sucked, and I can't do that if I quit it, can I? Plus, it's rare, but it has happened - some books get better. Sometimes. Like, twice.
What do you suck at?