- Real women have or do this or that. Last time I checked, we are all real. So real women watch this, or wear that, or have curves, or do whatever you do and thus want to put it on a shirt or meme - shut up.
- Whistling or playing on your phone with the sound on. Don't be an asshole, yo. If I wanted to listen to shit, I'd do so.
- People bumping into me. OH YOU'RE SO BUSY.
- People who stop suddenly or look at their phone whilst walking. You deserve for me to bump into you, and I will do it on purpose.
- People who complain about the same things constantly. The ones that complain about summer every summer, or winter every winter (oh hello, that might be me, I'm trying to be better), or facebook when they can, you know, not go on facebook.
|YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!|
- Telling me something is wrong because it's different. This has to be my number one expat pet peeve. I might have mentioned it before. Oh it's WRONG that Christmas is in summer at home. It's WRONG that we drive on the opposite side of the car/road. It's WRONG the way I spell or say something (because didn't you guys know I made all these decisions, so please tell me how wrong my choice was?). Please educate yourself on the difference between wrong and different-because-it's-not-what-you-grew-up-with.
- Accidental spoilers. Like the other day I saw someone put a book on a 'suicide' shelf which TOTALLY ruined the book - they didn't mean to spoil it, I didn't mean to see it but ohhhhhh lordy it makes me rage.
- One uppers. Anything you can do, believe me, they can do it better and will tell you about it.
- Mouth noises, but especially eating with your mouth open. Second to this is people who immediately make that noise as a joke when I tell them I hate it. Oh, you are so funny, seriously.
- People who aren't ready to order or pay, but refuse to move. This makes me SO antsy. I love my mum you guys, but she is the kind of person to get to the front of the line and say 'um...' and I'm the kind of daughter who will say 'omg mum HURRY UP THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING OMG'.
Apparently a lot of shit annoys me you guys. Who knew? Well, I did. Do any of these things annoy you, or am I way bitchier than I thought I was?