This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click, I get like 2 cents so thanks for that! I'll buy you a cup of coffee if we ever meet.
Most of these products have been recommended to me by Megan, and I trust her recommendations. I don't think I have ever bought something she recommended or used on me and I didn't love it. Thank Zeus for best friends, right?
1. NYC studio eye liner in black.
2. Milani lipstick in nude creme. I mentioned this yesterday, I'm not kidding when I say I love it.
3. NYX butter gloss - I love these lip glosses and normally throw them on over the lipstick or sometimes on their own when I'm in a rush. My favourites are Eclair and Creme Brulee.
4. Rimmel stay matte powder - everyone loves this, right? What's not to love. It's awesome.
5. Rimmel bronzer. I mentioned this as well yesterday. My mum has been using it as long as I can remember and you really can't beat the price.
6. Rimmel foundation - clearly, I like Rimmel's products. I do like this foundation, it feels really heavy at first but evens out pretty well. I have actually been using this covergirl one for a few months, I bought it for $12 but apparently it's cheaper online.
7. NYX eyebrow duo - I'm not good with my eyebrows but this stuff is so easy to use, and so cheap.
8. Maybelline age rewinder - well you know I love this. If they ever stop making it, I will cry.
9 & 10. I love mascara and at last count I had 17. It's a problem. My current (drugstore) favourites are L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara and Maybelline Mega Plush. I have been wanting to try the Maybelline Falsies one but I have been trying to be good and not buy any more mascara.
I don't really have a lot in my arsenal, but these are all products I use regularly and will continue to buy. Like I said, not a beauty blogger, but here's a couple of awkward parking lot pictures using most of the products above.
I'm also wearing eyeshadow and blush in the pictures, but they aren't drugstore or under $10.
I would love to get to a point where I am using all cruelty free brands. I had no idea that so many of my favourites weren't. Check out this post from Steph for more info and recommended brands, if you're interested.
What are some of your cheapie favourites?