I stopped making goals when the choose your own adventure link up ended. It just so happened to coincide with our Europe trip so all routine / goals went out of the window anyway. I didn't think I would post monthly goals after that, because it was getting a bit boring and I wasn't actually achieving any of the goals anyway. I think I was a bit ambitious, maybe. But anyway.
Now it's August and I haven't made any goals, let alone completed anything in the past 2 months. So I am sharing what I hope to achieve by the end of the month, hope you don't mind. I wanted to list more, but I knew I had to keep it simple stupid so I might actually attain them.
- Make one new recipe. Starting small and simple y'all. This recipe from Paige looks really good, though I don't know if we'd use beef / chicken / chickpeas. We shall see.
- Sell a few things on eBay. That pile is taking on a life of it's own.
- Don't eat out for lunch. Just, don't!
- Cross something off my 30 before 30 list. Just one thing. Any one thing.
- Stick to my half marathon training plan. Just do it.
Here's to August! Soon it will be September and then 2015 will be over. That's not terrifying at all.