Wednesday, August 19, 2015
30 things about KC
1. His name is Kenneth Clark.
2. He's a teacher.
3. He swishes the liquid in his mouth every.single.time. he drinks. I'm not kidding.
4. He's the smartest person you'll ever meet. Zero exaggeration.
5. He likes a splash of 'real' coke in his diet coke.
6. His favourite colour is blue.
7. He was born in Louisville and has lived here all his life.
8. He eats really fast, he always gets indigestion and brain freezes because of it.
9. His favourite author is Glen Cook.
10. He was in the marines when I met him.
11. He builds his own computers.
12. He used to work at Lowes in the paint department.
13. His favourite thing to do is make people laugh.
14. He really loves Qdoba.
15. He puts hot sauce on everything.
16. He bites his nails.
17. His first car was a chevvy s10 that he got new, and only got rid of it this past February.
18. He has one brother.
19. He is a Chelsea fan (the soccer team, not our cat).
20. His favourite TV show is The Wire.
21. He really likes smarties.
22. He is a Cowboys fan.
23. He loves cats now.
24. His favourite comedian is Bill Burr. We've seen him twice.
25. Half of one of his front teeth is fake as well.
26. He had two dogs - Ike (Dwight Eisenhower) and Patton (George Patton). Ike lives with his mom.
27. He likes subtitles too.
28. He snores. Loudly.
29. He used to run until he hurt his ankle. He was really fast. Like, insanely fast.
30. He's 30 years old today.
Happy birthday to my favourite husband! Wink.