I love talking about the little things that make me happy because sometimes I get in a funk and it's nice to be reminded of the things I should be thankful for, big or small, that make me smile.
1. A hot cup of tea (or coffee).
2. Planning a trip.
3. Pet snuggles.
4. Anything Disney.
5. Dancing like a maniac.
6. A nap where you don't wake up groggy.
8. Making someone smile.
9. Things on sale.
11. Being excited for something.
12. A good hug.
13. A new baby.
14. A fabulous day with friends.
16. Realising you have nothing planned and can relax.
17. Little kids with accents.
18. The sun.
19. A book you can't put down.
20. The word Serendipity.
21. A movie so good you don't look at your phone or laptop once.
22. The smell of bread.
23. When you can't help but sing along. Loudly.
24. Accomplishing something.
25. Getting paid.
26. Cats and dogs.
27. When a meal you cooked is better than you thought it would be.
29. Laughing, actually laughing.
30. When you realise you're over something you swore you'd never get over.
31. Writing lists.
32. Genuinely feeling happy for someone else.
There's lots to be happy about. Right now I'm really happy and excited for Europe. What are you happy about right now?