Because, why not. Officially 28 (and a few days..) now. I actually have the day off today because it snowed a bunch so the office got closed. Boom.
1. I was born with black hair, it changed to blonde before I turned one.
2. I love onions.
3. I drive with my left foot up on the seat (except when I drive manual, obviously).
4. I like even numbers.
5. My nose bleeds all the time. When I'm hot, when I'm cold, when I'm in salt water, when I get in chlorine, when I get hit in the face with a ball, when I blow my nose too much...
6. I'm almost always cold.
7. My favourite dessert is pavlova.
8. My favourite meal is anything my mum cooks.
9. I was born in a place called Kew.
10. I have split my head open twice.
11. I don't drink soda.
12. I had an operation when I was 6 weeks old for something that wasn't actually wrong with me, but I have a scar the length of my stomach to show for that nothingness.
13. I have celiac (or coeliac but I hate that spelling) disease.
14. Are you actually reading these?
15. My middle name is Lee, which is my mummy's name.
16. I have low blood pressure. It's a family thing.
17. My first job was McDonalds which I swore I wouldn't work there, but I loved it and it really brought me out of my shell. I worked there for 5 years and was a manager.
18. I crashed my mum's car whilst trying to get out of a parking spot.
19. I have never had a migraine in my life, a doctor told me once it was because of the nose bleeds. I have probably had a proper headache less than 10 times in my life.
20. I played netball up until year 6, and then sporadically as an adult before I moved to the US.
21. I get really bad allergies (why do I have cats?) and rub my eyes so much I have no idea how I still have any skin there.
22. I have 4 half sisters and 2 brothers. My mum has 3 siblings and all of them (including my mum) have 3 kids each, so I have 9 cousins.
23. I type super fast.
24. I read faster than I type.
25. I have never liked Valentines Day because it's too close to my birthday.
26. Up until I was about 11, I thought I could be a princess when I grew up - like it was a choice, something you could do at university or whatever. That was a rude awakening.
27. I hate air conditioning.
28. When I'm sick, I like to hold things. Tissues, water bottles, stuffed animals.. they make me feel better.
Well there's me! I only have 2 years to complete by 30 before 30 list, it seems a lot closer than it was yesterday.
I would like you to have a drink in my honour tonight. You're welcome.