But enough of that, here's what I got:
2. Snowflake Sweater (similarish). Perfect Christmas sweater, and great for NYC! $16.94
3. Scarf (similar). Look, I needed it for my outfits that I have planned for NYC. $12.99
4. JustFab Legacy bag. I love this with my whole heart, seen here. $21.15
5. Kate Spade Planner. I couldn't help it, ok? $27.03
6. Converse White Sleeveless Blouse. Gina made me do it. $20.13
I also bought this Old Navy Striped Hoodie after I saw it on a few bloggers but I didn't love it like I thought I would, so back it went.
Here's what I picked up on our girls labor day trip:
Striped tunic ($26) + portsmouth tank ($15)
Total damage: $160.39.
So I spent more than I wanted overall, and I really should have been more careful at the start of the month to account for the girls trip, but what you gonna do. I'm really proud I didn't buy more on that trip - I bought some souveniers like a mug, christmas ornament and a koozie... and a lot of food and alcohol. Plus August was KC's birthday, and my best friend's birthday. So after all that, September is hopefully going to be a no shopping month for me.